A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The only graphics I did were the crystals. All other artwork from this resource: https://0x72.itch.io/dungeontileset-ii
Thank you 0x72 for the amazing tileset.
About the Game
In its current state, this is more of a proof of concept than a full game. Here's the idea:
- Delve into a dungeon filled with monsters, clearing each floor to reach the next.
- When you reach the end, create your own monsters for others to fight - or for your next romp through the dungeon.
For a 48-hour jam, I had to massively scope my original ideas down, but I'm excited about the future of this project:
- Leave a copy of yourself for others to fight.
- Have your own identity (name) and power up monsters you created.
- Modify the dungeon decor in addition to monsters.
- Permanently destroy monsters to gain clout or extra power.
- Use your monsters to fight other monsters.
This proof of concept shows one small aspect, but it's the seedling of a living, breathing dungeon where you create the world. Please enjoy! All feedback is welcome. :)
Linux and OS X versions are untested but should work.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.